- Hay Dairies provide delivery services to addresses within mainland Singapore (except Sentosa and Jurong Island effective from 2 Aug 2021). We do not deliver internationally currently.
- Hay Dairies do not provide delivery services on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Minimum order of 1600ml is required for home delivery and below are the different combinations for consideration:
- 2 x 800ml Goat Milk
- 8 x 200ml Goat Milk
- 1 x 800ml Goat Milk + 4 x 200ml Goat Milk
- The following delivery fees are applicable to your order (effective from 2 Aug 2021):
|Order Volume for Each Delivery
(excluding Free Items)
||Flat rate of $3.00
|4800ml to below 8000ml
||Flat rate of $3.00
FREE 1 x 200ml goat milk (choice of original or chocolate) will be added to your cart
|8000ml and above
||Flat rate of $3.00
FREE 1 x 200ml goat milk + FREE 1 x 800ml goat milk (choice of original or chocolate) will be added to your cart
- Once you place an order online and payment has been made, our logistics partner will contact you within the next 2 working days to schedule a delivery date/time.
- Hay Dairies and our logistics partner will only deliver your order to the front door of the stated delivery address. Please ensure that your address is correct, and someone is around to receive the product at time of scheduled delivery. Where Hay Dairies or our logistics partner has been notified to leave your order at your front door, we shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect, or damage or loss howsoever arising.
- We use various cooling methods including temperature controlled, insulated containers and in some cases frozen packs during delivery to maintain the quality and integrity of your products. In order to ensure freshness of our goat milk and maximize the shelf life of our goat milk, we recommend that you immediately refrigerate our product in the fridge upon receipt. We shall not be held liable for the deterioration in quality of products once delivery has been made.
- If there are any changes in the delivery address / contact details made between submission of order and delivery date, customers are to update Hay Dairies and/or our logistics partner at least 2 working days prior to delivery (via customer service hotline 67920931 or email email@example.com). Should delay of delivery date and time be required, the order will be subject to a surcharge of $8.00 (inclusive of GST).
- Hay Dairies and our logistics partner make every reasonable effort to deliver your order to your delivery address within the specified delivery time frame. However, unforeseen circumstances beyond our control such as weather, traffic, parking restrictions etc., may result in delays. All delivery times stated, agreed or represented by us are meant to be indicative estimates only, and we will not be bound by or responsible for any inconvenience or loss arising to you from late deliveries. Should any issue arise with the delivery, our logistics partner will attempt to contact you via the contact number you have provided us with.
AMENDING / CANCELLING / REDELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER
- No amendment to an order is allowed once an order is placed online and payment is made.
- You may cancel your order if notice given is at least 2 working days prior to delivery. There will be a cancellation charge of 5.00%, applied on the dollar value of the total deliveries cancelled (including shipping charges).
- If Hay Dairies or our logistics partner did not receive prior notification and you are not present to receive an order at the scheduled delivery date, there will be a redelivery charge of $8.00 (inclusive of GST) imposed, payable via PayNow to Hay Dairies. You are required to provide a redelivery date within 2 working days from original date, failing which, Hay Dairies will proceed to cancel the order. A cancellation charge at 5.00% of the dollar value of the total deliveries cancelled (including shipping charges) plus a failed delivery charge of S$8.00 will be imposed. The balance order amount will be refunded through PayNow within 3 working days.
Hay Dairies product is also available at other online shopping platform: RedMart (redmart.lazada.sg) or Cold Storage online (coldstorage.com.sg) or NTUC online (fairprice.com.sg)
PRICING & PAYMENT
- Hay Dairies reserves the right to vary the price and other details of the products without notice.
- All product prices listed are shown in Singapore dollars and are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Payment for all orders shall be made in Singapore dollars.
- The prices indicated at Hay Dairies Shop Online are applicable for home delivery shopping only.
- By placing your order, you authorise us to transmit information or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time in order to authenticate your identity, to protect you and us from fraud, and to enable us to arrange delivery of your order to your selected delivery address.
- Effective from 2 Aug 2021, the Service will work with Omise and HitPay to enable online payments for products ordered through Hay Dairies online. We will only accept payment mode via PayNow, which are subject to change without notice to you. We are unable to accept cash or third-party coupons. You acknowledge that your use of Omise and HitPay is governed by their Terms & Conditions. We are not liable for any loss or damage for any transaction processed via Omise and HitPay (including any errant or invalid transactions, or unprocessed transactions due to a network communication error, or any other reason). You agree that we are not responsible for missed payments, fraud, unavailability or hacking of our third-party payment processors, or any other issues related to payments.