“Service” means the online shop operated by Hay Dairies website, and any and all services, features and functionalities which we may offer in connection therewith from time to time, and also includes the web or mobile application (“app”) through which the Service is provided and all upgrades, updates and enhancements thereto; “website” means the website owned and operated by Hay Dairies, such as may be amended or updated by us from time to time.
What Information We Collect
We may collect, use and retain the following personal data information from you:
- Name, Email Address, Physical Address, Country of Residence
- Phone Number and Date of Birth
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers – Information regarding your use of the Service
What We Do with the Information
- Processing, recording, monitoring and fulfillment of your orders and deliveries
- Planning and scheduling routes for deliveries
- Communicating with you about your account and our services, including to confirm and update you on the status of your orders and deliveries
- Verifying and processing your personal particulars and payments
- Internal record keeping
- Using the information to improve our products and services – Periodically sending of promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which may be of interest to you
- Conducting market research, user profile and statistical analysis purposes
- Using the information to customize the website according to your interests
Collection & Use of Data by Third-Party Services
You acknowledge that we or third-party applications or services which interface with or support the Service (“Third Party Services”) may collect, use and/or retain data which include your Personal Data and Non-Personal Data, when you use the Service and/or the website, and you consent to such collection, use and retention by us or the relevant third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, administrative, technical and electronic measures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Personal Data or is impenetrable. We hereby disclaim all liability for the security of your Personal Data, which may be compromised by unauthorized entry, use or disclosure, hardware or software failure and other factors.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies help us measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views and other statistics relating to your access to the Service, website or app. This information allows us to better administer the service, website or app, and provide a more tailored and user-friendly service to our visitors and users. Cookies also enable you to use or access certain features or services of our service, website or app, including the shopping cart and check-out features.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers and devices can be set to notify you when you receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being sent; if you use these features, you may limit the functionality we can provide you when you visit our website or App.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Disclosing your Personal Data
Generally, we do not disclose your personal data to third parties. We may, however, disclose your personal data to:
- the service providers who support our business, including our website, our IT service providers who host or maintain any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website
- our payment service providers for the purpose of processing, verifying or enforcing any payment made or payable by you;
- other third parties for anonymized statistical information
- a person who can require us to supply your personal data (e.g. a regulatory authority)
- any other person authorized by the Act or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency) – any other person authorized by you.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Where you have opted via the website to receive our regular updates, we will use your contact information to let you know about our Goods and services, specials, package deals, and related information, which we think you may be interested in, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by email or by text for this purpose). We currently use Dot Digital to send marketing information via email. You may unsubscribe from our mailing list for these updates by using the unsubscribe facility in the message you receive.
Closing Your Account