Create an account
“Service” means the online shop operated by Hay Dairies website, and any and all services, features and functionalities which we may offer in connection therewith from time to time, and also includes the web or mobile application (“app”) through which the Service is provided and all upgrades, updates and enhancements thereto; “website” means the website owned and operated by Hay Dairies, such as may be amended or updated by us from time to time.
What Information We Collect
We may collect, use and retain the following personal data information from you:
- Name, Email Address, Physical Address, Country of Residence
- Phone Number and Date of Birth
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers – Information regarding your use of the Service
What We Do with the Information
- Processing, recording, monitoring and fulfillment of your orders and deliveries
- Planning and scheduling routes for deliveries
- Communicating with you about your account and our services, including to confirm and update you on the status of your orders and deliveries
- Verifying and processing your personal particulars and payments
- Internal record keeping
- Using the information to improve our products and services – Periodically sending of promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which may be of interest to you
- Conducting market research, user profile and statistical analysis purposes
- Using the information to customize the website according to your interests
Collection & Use of Data by Third-Party Services
You acknowledge that we or third-party applications or services which interface with or support the Service (“Third Party Services”) may collect, use and/or retain data which include your Personal Data and Non-Personal Data, when you use the Service and/or the website, and you consent to such collection, use and retention by us or the relevant third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, administrative, technical and electronic measures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Personal Data or is impenetrable. We hereby disclaim all liability for the security of your Personal Data, which may be compromised by unauthorized entry, use or disclosure, hardware or software failure and other factors.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies help us measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views and other statistics relating to your access to the Service, website or app. This information allows us to better administer the service, website or app, and provide a more tailored and user-friendly service to our visitors and users. Cookies also enable you to use or access certain features or services of our service, website or app, including the shopping cart and check-out features.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers and devices can be set to notify you when you receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being sent; if you use these features, you may limit the functionality we can provide you when you visit our website or App.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Disclosing your Personal Data
Generally, we do not disclose your personal data to third parties. We may, however, disclose your personal data to:
- the service providers who support our business, including our website, our IT service providers who host or maintain any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website
- our payment service providers for the purpose of processing, verifying or enforcing any payment made or payable by you;
- other third parties for anonymized statistical information
- a person who can require us to supply your personal data (e.g. a regulatory authority)
- any other person authorized by the Act or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency) – any other person authorized by you.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Where you have opted via the website to receive our regular updates, we will use your contact information to let you know about our Goods and services, specials, package deals, and related information, which we think you may be interested in, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by email or by text for this purpose). We currently use Dot Digital to send marketing information via email. You may unsubscribe from our mailing list for these updates by using the unsubscribe facility in the message you receive.
Closing Your Account
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
We may modify or revise these Terms & Conditions at any time in the exercise of our sole discretion, by displaying the amended Terms & Conditions on the website. Your use of the service and/or the website thereafter following any revision thereto shall constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms & Conditions. If at any time you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions (or any revised versions thereof), you should immediately stop using the service and website.
Account & Registration
- In order to access certain parts of the website (e.g., to purchase our products), you will be required to register an account. You will ensure that the account information is always up-todate, and that each address may only register one account. You agree that the account information will be kept strictly confidential by you to prevent unauthorized use, and that you will not share your account or transfer your account to others.
- You acknowledge that your phone number and email address are essential in order for us to be able to supply you with important information (such as order confirmations, delivery timings etc). By registering an account with us, you accept that your phone number and email address may be used to supply you with such information through SMS and email respectively.
- You agree that we have the right at our sole discretion and without notice or liability to restrict, suspend and terminate your account.
- When an order is made, it shall be deemed to be an offer made by you to purchase the selected product(s), quantities and price in accordance to the Terms & Conditions set here (including delivery and other charges and taxes).
- All orders shall be subject to acceptance by us. We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, including unavailability of the product requested, error in the price or the product description or an error in your order. We reserve the right to limit your order or the quantity of a particular product you may order. Placing an order is not a guarantee of stock.
- Processing of payment for an order shall not in itself constitute acceptance of the order by us, provided that where an order for any product(s) is rejected or cancelled by us, any payment made for such order shall be reversed or refunded by us in accordance with our prevailing refund policy at such time. If we reject your order, we will endeavour to notify you either at the time you submit the order or within a reasonable time thereafter.
Pricing & Payment
- Hay Dairies reserves the right to vary the price and other details of the products without notice.
- All product prices listed are shown in Singapore dollars and are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Payment for all orders shall be made in Singapore dollars.
- The prices indicated at Hay Dairies Shop Online are applicable for home delivery shopping only.
- By placing your order, you authorise us to transmit information or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time in order to authenticate your identity, to protect you and us from fraud, and to enable us to arrange delivery of your order to your selected delivery address.
- Effective from 2 Aug 2021, the Service will work with Omise and HitPay to enable online payments for products ordered through Hay Dairies online. We will only accept payment mode via PayNow, which are subject to change without notice to you. We are unable to accept cash or third-party coupons. You acknowledge that your use of Omise and HitPay is governed by their Terms & Conditions. We are not liable for any loss or damage for any transaction processed via Omise and HitPay (including any errant or invalid transactions, or unprocessed transactions due to a network communication error, or any other reason). You agree that we are not responsible for missed payments, fraud, unavailability or hacking of our third-party payment processors, or any other issues related to payments.
- Hay Dairies provide delivery services to addresses within mainland Singapore (except Sentosa and Jurong Island effective from 2 Aug 2021). We do not deliver internationally currently.
- Hay Dairies do not provide delivery services on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Minimum order of 1600ml is required for home delivery and below are the different combinations for consideration:
- 2 x 800ml Goat Milk
- 8 x 200ml Goat Milk
- 1 x 800ml Goat Milk + 4 x 200ml Goat Milk
- The following delivery fees are applicable to your order (effective from 2 Aug 2021):
Order Volume for Each Delivery
(excluding Free Items)
Below 4800ml Flat rate of $3.00 4800ml to below 8000ml Flat rate of $3.00
FREE 1 x 200ml goat milk (choice of original or chocolate) will be added to your cart
8000ml and above Flat rate of $3.00
FREE 1 x 200ml goat milk + Free 1 x 800ml goat milk (choice of original or chocolate) will be added to your cart
- Once you place an order online and payment has been made, our logistics partner will contact you within the next 2 working days to schedule a delivery date and time.
- Hay Dairies and our logistics partner will only deliver your order to the front door of the stated delivery address. Please ensure that your address is correct, and someone is around to receive the product at time of scheduled delivery. Where Hay Dairies or our logistics partner has been notified to leave your order at your front door, we shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect, or damage or loss howsoever arising.
- We use various cooling methods including temperature controlled, insulated containers and in some cases frozen packs during delivery to maintain the quality and integrity of your products. In order to ensure freshness of our goat milk and maximize the shelf life of our goat milk, we recommend that you immediately refrigerate our product in the fridge upon receipt. We shall not be held liable for the deterioration in quality of products once delivery has been made.
- If there are any changes in the delivery address / contact details made between submission of order and delivery date, customers are to update Hay Dairies and/or our logistics partner at least 2 working days prior to delivery (via customer service hotline 67920931 or email [email protected]). Should delay of delivery date and time be required, the order will be subject to a surcharge of $8.00 (inclusive of GST).
- Hay Dairies and our logistics partner make every reasonable effort to deliver your order to your delivery address within the specified delivery time frame. However, unforeseen circumstances beyond our control such as weather, traffic, parking restrictions etc., may result in delays. All delivery times stated, agreed or represented by us are meant to be indicative estimates only, and we will not be bound by or responsible for any inconvenience or loss arising to you from late deliveries. Should any issue arise with the delivery, our logistics partner will attempt to contact you via the contact number you have provided us with.
Amending Your Order / Cancelling Your Order / Redelivery of Your Order
- No amendment to an order is allowed once an order is placed online and payment is made.
- You may cancel your order if notice given is at least 2 working days prior to delivery. There will be a cancellation charge of 5.00%, applied on the dollar value of the total deliveries cancelled (including shipping charges).
- If Hay Dairies or our logistics partner did not receive prior notification and you are not present to receive an order at the scheduled delivery date, there will be a redelivery charge of $8.00 (inclusive of GST) imposed, payable via PayNow to Hay Dairies. You are required to provide a redelivery date within 2 working days from original date, failing which, Hay Dairies will proceed to cancel the order. A cancellation charge at 5.00% of the dollar value of the total deliveries cancelled (including shipping charges) plus a failed delivery charge of S$8.00 will be imposed. The balance order amount will be refunded through PayNow within 3 working days.
Coupon Codes and Other Promotional Programs
- Each Coupon Code is only valid for the time specified by us and is only eligible for a single use.
- The use of Coupon Code must be indicated at the time of checkout, and all information required by us must be provided.
- Some Coupons are subject to a minimum purchase requirement. Taxes, shipping and handling and other charges do not apply towards meeting the minimum purchase amount.
- The Coupon Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Coupon Codes cannot be transferred, shared, refunded, redeemed or exchanged or sold for cash.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or deactivate any Coupons for any reason at any time.
- Coupons are non-replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed, duplicated, tampered with or otherwise misappropriated or fraudulently used.
- We reserve the right to verify the validity of any Voucher and to declare null and void and charge full price for items purchased, any Coupon that in our opinion has been stolen, duplicated, tampered with, or which is suspected to have been misappropriated or fraudulently obtained or used.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any promotion, discounts and other Programs at any time without notice or liability.
- Our decision on all matters related to promotion, discounts and other Programs is final and binding.
The trademarks, logos, copyright and other intellectual property rights that are on this website shall remain at all times our property or the property of relevant third parties. You are not permitted to use or reproduce any of these materials without our written approval. Jurisdictional Issues 1. The service and website are meant for use by residents of Singapore only, and we make no representation that the service or website are appropriate or available for use in your location. Those who choose to access the service or website from any location do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, where applicable.
You agree to indemnify our company and our employees against any liabilities and penalties arising out of your use of the website, your breach of any Terms & Conditions and statutory requirement.
Disclaimers & Limitations
- We shall make every effort to ensure that all content on the website is accurate and complete, but we provide it on an “as is”, “as available basis”, without representations or warranties of any kind either express or implied. We do not warrant that the website or its server will be uninterrupted or error free from unauthorized access including third party hackers, or website are free of viruses or other harmful components, that defects will be corrected. You acknowledge that operation of and access to our Service or Website may be interrupted or interfered with as a result of technical errors or issues or other factors outside of our control.
- You agree that the use of our website is at your sole risk. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website.
- To the full extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
- You agree that we shall at any time, at our sole discretion and without prior notice, to add, modify, terminate or suspend the operation of the whole or any part of the website without assigning any reason. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred as a result.
- By using the Service, you acknowledge and agree that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure, and that it is possible that the data on the Service can be mistakenly released, lost, hacked or accessed by unauthorized users. You understand that any information you upload or send using the Service or make available to us through the Service may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
- In the event that we are liable for damages despite the provisions in this Agreement, you agree that no action, whatever its form, may be brought by you more than two (2) days after the event which gave rise to your claim arose, and further, that our aggregate liability to you, if any, under any and all causes of action, in relation to: – any order, sale or delivery of any product by us under these Terms & Conditions shall not exceed the price of the product giving rise to such claims; and – in all other cases (including any use of the service or website), shall not exceed S$1.00.
- You agree that the above exclusions and limitations of liability enable the service and website to be provided by us at either reasonable costs or no costs to you.